Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Foreshadow What's to Come

When I think about writing blogs, I imagine sitting at a cool unknown coffee shop on a beautiful autumn afternoon, sipping on some chai and listening to indie music. Instead, I'm in my living room at home, with a humid breeze coming through the windows and sipping on some hot coffee. However, I am listening to a wonderful indie playlist.


So I have one thing right.


I've realized this is my third (fourth if you count tumblr) blog I have started. I suppose I didn't have to create a new blog, I could have just added this on to one of the other ones. But as odd as this may seem, my other have blogs have sort of created a "theme" in themselves and this one wouldn't fit in. The lovely thing about this blog is I have no idea what it's "theme" is. It can be anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment